Paige has inspired me to take the 7 Deadly Sins Challenge. The idea is to post about the 7 Deadly sins and how they apply to me one at a time. The schedule will go as follows:
Day 1 – Vanity: Seven great things about yourself.
Day 2 – Gluttony: Seven guilty pleasures.
Day 3 – Avarice (Greed): Seven worldly material desires.
Day 4 – Sloth: Seven things you neglect to do.
Day 5 – Envy: Seven things you lack and covet.
Day 6 - Wrath: Seven things that piss you off.
Day 7 – Lust: Seven love secrets
Day 1 – Vanity: Seven great things about myself.
- I see every single thing as a learning experience. Good, bad, perfect, or evil – there’s a lesson in everything, so long as we’re willing to listen and learn.
- I have an awesome kid. That’s got to say something good about me.
- I’m great in bed. What? It totally counts.
- I have great hair. I mean, no style or whatever… but it’s thick and long and I get compliments on it a lot.
- My codependency issues make me a great friend. I’m loyal to a fault. I can empathize with most people at any given time. And I forgive far too easily for things that I shouldn’t. Screwed up mentality – but great friend.
- I can laugh at myself.
- I am true to my word.